10 Fun Facts About Me
For my first blog post, I thought it would be fun to share a little bit about me! Here are a few fun facts.
- I’m originally from eastern Washington, where I grew up on a cherry farm.
- I am a middle child, I have an older brother and a younger sister.
- I majored in Interior Design.
- I studied Architecture at the Florence Institute of Design International in Italy.
- I am Colombian, Italian, and Irish.
- I’ve been to 13 different countries; Canada, Colombia, Mexico, Italy, Spain, France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Greece, and the Czech Republic.
- My favorite city in the world is Paris, France. A close second is Vienna, Austria!
- I can play the guitar and I used to play at coffee shops and wineries in Washington.
- I love Harry Potter, Star Wars, and the Lord of the Rings!
- I love sweets, I have a major sweet tooth! Chocolate, donuts, cupcakes, macaroons, cookies; you name it!
I would love to get to know you better! Feel free to comment down below or message me if you want to chat or have any questions for me 🙂